Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Putting Thinking Caps On

I feel like I need to be a thinking wizard right now. What I want to accomplish is something that involves bringing all the elements about me, including everything that I never really wanted conform to beneath me and just examining myself enough to get something done properly. I guess that's why I have a personal blog where I just write about any thoughts that I have and try to laugh about some stuff that's been bugging for me some time.

It seems like no problem is too great for me to cope with and nothing will keep me from trying to work really hard for something, even if I never really attain what I was looking for in the first place. I guess it's just this drive that I have and won't quit and will make some individual strides to try to get there. Obviously, being just good at one thing isn't really going to be enough to be successful at something. I guess there needs to be effort in other areas too, except just for one. I think that's what separates the men from the boys.