Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crunch Time

I remember from my last, long post that talked about what Osama bin Laden would translate to in German how I read from a source that he was a middle child. I want to relate to the middle child as like meaning my little phrase "Crunch time" because he or she has been giving me the worst headache from being weird or best of times from being a pretty good friend. I'm the oldest kid in my family, and I thought this would never happen but I ended up getting along with my only and youngest sister and accepting her personal antics with me. Her harsh criticism doesn't really bug me at all anymore because I just rely pretty closely to being factual for some reason- maybe, it's because I'm a dude who just likes to be a regular, factual guy.

I guess I'm manning up to my desires and taking responsibility to get there. This whole being Mr. Responsible on this blog is just something that I chose so that if I wrote something funny or dumb it has that effect of the reader having to notate that I'm "Mr. Responsible" haha. I used to go by a lot of funny and different names and interacted in a way that probably made some friends laugh so hard that it could have killed them while being annoying to them sometimes, but ultimately I guess I like to naturally leave people alone and give them some space after some time passes. That's why I can actually handle people who approach me thinking that they know more than me and try to change me and get all frustrated when they can't and still feel like they are self-righteous enough to keep on trying to help me. I've had to cope with it with all of those weird circumstances that seemed really dire. It looks like a lot of my situations are actually normal and can be confirmed by others now. I think I'm a walking testimony that being arguably short doesn't really count and exclude people from having a normal life. I also think it's funny now if some people like to judge others and feel all these positive expectations and physical attraction based primarily on what's on the outside and social possessions dealing with their object of obsession and take it to the next level in their thinking and express it to their friend. I may feel rejected and a little sad but oh well, wish the person I'm attracted to and doesn't want to be with me the best of luck in finding happiness.

The saying goes that there are plenty of fish in the sea when it comes to forming bonded relationships. The Bible states that if a man lusts after a woman in his heart, then he has committed adultery. I believe that this is true because in actuality, any man can eventually obtain those sexual favors with a woman of his liking and hopefully from not being a selfish and conceited guy! Therefore, I believe that if a man really commits that type of sin then it can be very damaging for the man and not really promote the natural satisfaction that a man is truly longing for. It becomes like living in a web of deceit and sort of losing that pure form of happiness the man probably once cherished in his heart. It could also obviously destroy some important relationships and lead to more heinous acts. I guess it's just a matter of self-control and respect that a person needs to uphold and sometimes, personal effort is just not enough and somehow, there's this great spiritual influence that can really inspire to live out a righteous life when everything seems dark and impossible.