Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fixing Personal Matters

Finding a job right now that is in demand and can work for me while it doesn't fit for a lot of people is something that may actually work out. I mean I could prolong things with finding a job and make matters worse with my debt and all, but if I instantly have a job right now then at least it's safe assurance that I will have the money to pay off everything I owe, presuming that everything goes according to plan for me. There was this interesting moment with this one Hispanic male who played his guitar on a road divider and placed a sign that said he needed some help while he was still looking for a job and in supporting his four daughters. He sounded really horrible still, but despite my financial condition, I donated to him a few dollars and then the driver behind me probably stashed him a twenty or something like that.

I now realize something really important and will play a role for me advantageously. Despite me probably not being of the best interest to some people, I can accept it and understand it now even if it would mean they would be getting the short end of the stick now. When it comes to marriage, I'm finally seeing what's best for me now regarding it. For myself, I don't really care about the lady's social status or outward appearance where others would envy me being around her that much as supposed to how compatible I would feel with her and how much I'm in love with her. I would obviously weigh in a lot regarding her preferences and personality before trying to take the next step now; I would also look at mine too. I guess my general appeal is someone whose slightly younger than me or around the same age.

Remember how I've been writing about engaging in an intimate friendship with Betty haha (so contradictory). Well, she may not exactly be 1 older than me- maybe she's about 7 months older than me or something like that. I was asking people if we would still be considered similar in age, and I think their thoughts were pretty favorable for me so far. It was an interesting time to make those types of thoughts and to get a rough start with understanding a female's brain and emotions. I guess from having tried to explore it, despite some dumb requests to back off from some people who can't be that flexible about it; I gained some pretty useful insight that would still complement my personality nowadays.