Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How To Lose Weight

I'm going to keep it simple for myself or anybody else who is in my situation. Note, I have a pretty heavy frame set because at 5' 4" now I would look really skinny at 155 pounds. I also look like I've gained a little weight if I reach about 175 pounds, so I have to be right at about the middle of 160 pounds to look normal for my overall frame. Maybe, that's why I don't have what people would call Short Man Syndrome because I'm a little on the heavy side anyway with a pretty average body everywhere else except for having a below average height. The Short Man Syndrome or Napoleon Complex is supposedly also associated with jealousy too in relationships, which some consider to be a little healthy because of the person's desire to want to happily be with the spouse.  

I remember signing up for the army during the time of chaos and where soldiers who went to Iraq were supposedly going to risk their lives very heavily. My parents and younger sibling just couldn't bear the thought of me leaving and forced me to not go. It's pretty interesting because if I had still gone, I would have been out of the army by now and during the time where the U.S. finally captured and killed Osama bin Laden after exchanging fire. It's really hard to make personal sacrifices after the decision you make for people ends up being a disappointment in the end. I guess sometimes you have to lead with something, regardless of annoying the people around you like crazy and hope it contributes to the best; otherwise, just make some changes. The reason why I bring up the army is because I was a lot smaller at about 145 pounds and 5' 2.5" while almost everybody told me how I looked really small. Looks like I was naturally given a pretty heavy frame set so I can't really get rid of the weight that's associated with my height. I was thinking about being a jockey but the weight has to be about 115 pounds which is laughably too little for me even though the average jockey height could be somewhere between 5' 3" to 5'5".

What has contributed to losing weight for me the best is just doing aerobics or playing basketball outdoors on a hot summer day by yourself and get a good looking girl in a bikini to try to put a move on you. This is a true story, haha because I was living in a pretty upscale dorm that had a pool and basketball courts that nobody wanted to play in. It's sometimes the determination that becomes the winning factor I guess; hey, now that I think of it, I think Jarred Taing and Chris Kuch (over at that church with the restraining order lady) both were displaying the Short Man Complex with me. Even some police officers I ever come across at the restraining order lady's city also had the same problem too. Man, they were seeking attention and wanted me to listen haha. I was like no way, eventually because they were not seeing it like the times I whooped them in chess.