Sunday, May 29, 2011

Overwhelming Emotions

According to an expert, everybody goes through life sometimes feeling a little down and possess emotions that just feel like it's going to be uncontrollable. The article basically stated that there are two ways to let go of it- one is to cry about it and the other is to exercise. I remember my dream the other night after watching the recent Alice In Wonderland movie. It was a pretty good film that was loosely based on the novel so go figure, my dream is going to be a weird one right? Anyway, while I was thinking about why I'm having some trouble crying during my times of feeling overwhelmed during my dream state, I dreamed of the girl Annie Tran (very common maiden name haha and whose formerly part of Hope of God Church) - also note, I'm not including her in any weird people list anymore. Since I wrote about her and revealed who she is, I might as well include her in my dumb writings now if she ever comes up as appropriately as possible. Anyhow, in my dream, Annie was crying a lot so much that it looked like she could be crying a rain storm and tears were pouring out of her eyes so much. Okay, while I'm thinking about how come I have trouble crying through overwhelming and stressful times, I see her crying and releasing all of that tension. I guess it felt a little unfair for me.

It's sort of true because when I do some jogging up a steep hill, I feel like I'm dealing with released tension in my body and letting go of some unwanted feelings. Working out does actually feel good for me because I can sort of relate the hardships on my body to actual stress that I live through, and it also builds up my confidence in a way because I'm being pretty content about coping with my stress during that moment. I think the only thing standing in my personal direction for being a very hard worker is just these filthy memories that could also have some assumed fragments of my belief system and test my pride level about others.

I'm just realizing that if I focus at something I want to do and try to work hard at it while staying relaxed then I might be able to accomplish it a lot faster. Currently, I'm trying to put more hours into something that I want to just work hard at to earn a living so that I could feel more appreciative about having some fun in life. I guess some overreacting folks (young and old alike) could be feeling like I'm some sort of criminal who was never put into jail or got away with something. Oh well, anyway to them it could sound like I'm a reformed person after leading a life of crime, which I obviously didn't. Sometimes, I naturally give people who overreact a lot a very hard time and make them so angry with me not really doing much. It's like if I prevent myself from doing something then they don't appreciate something else about me. Oh well, those things happen and that's why I need to sometimes ask them if they are out of their minds and be honest with them if I become angry at them. Sometimes, I don't want to reveal what I'm feeling while being angry at a person; maybe, that's why I have overwhelming emotions inside of me that I'm trying to deal with. Anyway my point of release which was to be nice about it still caused the overreacting folk to be mean with me. I'm going to be switching gears around a little, or maybe I could try telling them about what bothers me about them and ask them to stop doing it and if they don't then maybe, I have a point with them.