Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I really feel a sense of urgency to set myself up on a path of financial freedom right now. It's really weird because every time I make some strides in debating, I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere. Whether I win a debate or not now, it isn't really about all the wins to me anymore; just getting the person to agree with me with a main point is enough for me. I guess I could use sensitive statements because I'm more or less a writer capable of creating these simple sentences to invoke some sensitivity issues in people now and then get them to agree with me about something while they are supposedly near a mental breakdown. It might be too much for some people to handle, so I guess that's why I could be really dangerous to them in a way, or they could get really rowdy with me and try to throw me off a cliff instead haha.

Oh well, I see those moments of people busting their chops and getting all hyper angry with me about something as an opportunity now to let out a point that I want them to agree with me on now. I actually manage to do it at a pretty efficient rate and then it's like whatever they're trying to argue with me about doesn't really matter to me anymore. I could care less about them feeling they outdid me or something if I could get them to agree with me on something now. I guess it's a point of my pride.  I actually see myself interacting with these overreacting people who I think are messed up now.

Alright those things mentioned above have nothing dealing with Mother's Day. Because of my slight advancements in using the English language, I can actually situate myself in some funny overreacting crowds now if I really wanted to and laugh at all their name calling and insults with me now. I don't care if they say bad stuff about me behind my back- I don't care if they burn me to the stake now. I'm a conflict-direct resolution type of guy- I pretty much take it right to the gut of conflict and then try to perform a very uncomfortable surgery and all I'm settling for now is just them pretty much making me laugh even more with the way they are. They actually get forced into agreeing with me about something and I make them somehow do it in some fashion which feels so good- even those people who like to argue like crazy haha. Wow, people better watch out for me because when I'm focusing 100% on them, and I know they want something negative dealing with me, I'm going to make them agree with me even if they don't want to haha and others who listen to our flip-flopped conversation are going to laugh at my comments going directly at the person if it becomes an argument. Oh man, I'm going to be all right now; I really see where this good stuff is headed now.

I pretty much bought my mom a purse that was on sale because I knew my mom needed a purse for some reason- I hope she likes it. My mom can't read this blog because she doesn't really know how to access the computer and look at people's blogs or even understand a portion of the English language because I'm second generation. I'm a little disappointed about my mom not really guiding me through the educational and job system because I really needed a mentor back then. I recently came out of the funk because I see it entirely where I need to be now and wish I had a mentor back then and that my mom played a huge role of my success; however, she was just too busy and tired to help me effectively so I accept her apologies with me. Now, I have to start fresh now and I'm happy and motivated to do it on Mother's Day.