Saturday, May 14, 2011

Taking On New Heights

I sort of like the wording, so I just have to use it to pretty much start off the day for myself. I guess this blog serves as a purpose of self-motivating myself. It also gives me some room to practice written observations and also honest details without getting so worked up. In a way, this style of writing has its benefits for me because I'm pretty much less shy of a person than I used to be and much more confident in what I'm about representing. I believe that it was really all a part of me naturally that caused me to get to this state of hopefulness in my blog. I'm a lot less bothered about things these days because I have some room to appropriately laugh about stuff by being confident in what I'm communicating especially in writing these days. I no longer feel this obligation to meet some unsound demands from people anymore.

What's even better is that I can handle people yelling at me about anything now and pretty much get away with it because I'm not really doing anything criminal like or with that type of intention in the first place and that they're just being weird enough to make me feel like laughing. It does not matter if a person wants to feel like it means the world that I have to stop doing something that is agitating the person now too and so I'm not worried at all if he or she wants to leave me feeling alienated or something anymore. Living life around people is basically a natural thing, and I believe that weird people with all of those interesting and funny signs dealing with their actions and the environment they surround themselves around will really pop up eventually and show itself to others.

There's no need to get worked up over it and just sort of be natural about it- just don't let them smell that blood of fear underneath yourself and be extremely stable personally no matter how much it feels like it's bugging you. I understand how to have these types of stoic emotions now over something genuinely hurtful and annoying in the smallest terms with people- this type of interaction is something that average people want to avoid but I've developed something that allows me to withstand it now. I think it just foreshadows that I'm a pretty content person living a pretty successful life.