Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reaching Strong Journeys

Oh baby, I'm feeling so egotistical right now that I could top Mr. Arnie the former Terminator. Actually, I hear he's coming back for another Terminator movie, but I think he would have to lose all that excess belly on his stomach. Maybe because he's unemployed right now after being governor then maybe that's why his wife wants a divorce? I wonder if it's just too common to even create a survey based on women kicking guys out of homes because the man just doesn't have a job.

I'm starting to figure out how to whoop everybody at this one video game, just that I don't really want to invest any time into it because what if, I get hooked onto a silly old game that nobody wants to play. I guess I see that I could visualize fun in my head with those video games and pretend that I'm kicking everybody's butt at a stupid kid's game when I'm by myself like a grown up loser. It sure beats going out and obtaining a DUI arrest. One time, I think a shot of champagne made me say that I could run a whole marathon, so if I was legally drunk then maybe I would wake up on the other side of town with sore legs. I'm too scared to get drunk because I need my brain cells to earn a living off of killing the stock market right now. Yeah, I'm a real big wuss running towards millions of dollars in the stock market in exchange for not going out for getting hammered or stoned. What's cool about the money is that nobody is going to call me up and act like I won the lottery if anybody finds out about it. I think I'll go hunting for some fresh meat in the charity world to make a contribution- what a fun way to encourage kids to empty their pockets when the parents are broke.