Saturday, May 28, 2011

Have To Think Long Term

Okay, it's feeling a little repetitive for me to write on this blog everyday now. I think that probably might come as a surprise to some people who probably hate this blog and want to condemn it to be taken down the Internet and shut off from the world. Man, I really suck at writing and my mind really stinks from lacking some discipline. I pretty much strive on excellence, so I can feel great about having some fun. I've never really managed to create a personal arsenal where I just go for years of doing nothing but hard work and no play, while not stressing out about it and still having a balanced life.

Looks like I'm going to have to get used to being bored or lonely for a long time and not blame it on anything now. What can I say, I'm starting to win at pointless arguments with some people who just like to argue their side is better and think their advice is top notch. I don't think I really need to argue with them anymore, or feel like my personality is dissipating from really paying attention and thinking like they are going to be driving me crazy. I think being natural is great and all, but there's a lot of work in myself that I see that I can improve now. I pretty much need to get a hold of the current situation and then just brainstorm a great, impacting idea. I'm going to have to let go of some personal entertainment for now because I don't really have time for them right now. After I'm set up and have some time for it, then maybe, I'll focus on some fun. For now, I need to lay off on all these ideas of how to have fun and deal with the dreaded emotions of having to work for a very long time without sometimes feelings like things are going nowhere. I'm going to try to use this writing to help me take a few minutes out of my daily living to meditate on reliable tasks that need to be done.