Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hoping Not To Get In Trouble Anymore

I guess things happen in life sometimes, where some people might want to point the figure at you. It can happen to good or bad people, all alike. There's really just no generalizations that can take place to exclude someone, even people who never go outside the house to socialize might be blamed too so I don't know what their problem is if they are afraid of people and miserable. It looks like society in general while growing up really likes to embed children with some rules and guidelines on how to be happy. Of course, there are those deviants who probably see themselves as special and sort of go off tangent and maybe destroy their own lives or find some redemption.

Sometimes, I go throughout the day feeling like some law enforcement guy is going to come to my door to give me a subpoena for someone trying to sue me. I'm really afraid that this could happen to me someday because of my willingness to be honest with the world. I'm afraid that someone might not understand me that well and not be able to stop doing something I ask them to refrain from and totally misconstrue me and then try to sue me out of being angry about something. However, I'm actually starting to really think obtaining restraining orders from annoying people who are just taking things too personal is actually kind of cool. It's because I don't mind giving them space and laughing at their own silly pride of how they think they are great at helping others but then wanting to give a restraining order would contradict everything that they ever told me and I wouldn't mind bringing it up and adding it all up together in court now to challenge their overreaction and laughing at them being dumbfounded in front of the judge. In a way, receiving civil restraining orders from some unstable people gave others the hint that maybe they shouldn't really be the best of interest to stick around with. Losing more friends after this incident gives me the confidence that those still willing to stick by me are actually great friends and understanding people. I'm glad that I'm still blessed to have these types of people still. Besides, I was just being natural anyway and I wasn't under any criminal influence so in a way, it does make sense for me to be able to still connect with others or perform well at a great job. I guess the ones I do go after will be having a hard time in general anyway, if I can't get anything accomplished with them.