Monday, May 9, 2011

Whoa

My life is too incapable of making very bad strides or it seems like that sometimes when I'm trying my very best haha. I'm just writing a supposedly random cocky and funny sentence but at the same time want to keep it normal. I guess it's all good in a way for the guys who might lay off a little and give me some space to let me do my thing haha. This blog has its usefulness because the source is really coming from me naturally and the presentation I want to give off out of it could even be a form of a canonical expression, meaning that what goes on here is pretty much staying. Meaning, I could write goofy embarrassing stuff about myself one day or even write a negative truth about someone as long as I keep it fully honest. I heard about some guy who calls himself a jerk on his own personal website got a restraining order to remove a distasteful personal life story about a woman he dated because the woman was like Miss USA I think haha.

If anybody takes things to the court against me and he or she wins at it no matter how unfair I feel, I have to accept it because I have a short term memory about it right? At least in my stupidity, I manage to somehow make adjustments and finally see the big picture which makes it easier for me to get smarter after I make the same mistakes over and over again. If the writing is just so well-written and the author is in this state of understanding the situation, who would really want to challenge him or her in the first place? If the person dislikes the truth about him or herself and wants to block it and the author knows all this and still does it, well the person is still going to be scared about getting him or herself embarrassed. It then becomes a point of having to accept the truth because it really is the person denying his or her identity in this case and trying to come to terms with it. The bad and probably interesting way which happens is to try to pretend nothing happened which might make the person just crack and try to blame it on the situation and not him or herself causing that person to get temporarily disoriented haha. The only way for a winning situation to occur comes from the person finding this inter-acceptance which is very beautiful.

In a way, whatever stuff happened to me isn't really a personal setback- it's just people giving off bad mannerisms and expressions which were so weird and funny; it has a very bad connotation to people in the outside world and staying with the group is like letting this addiction form. There are consequences for the females, so they are going to like try to stay away from it I think. For the males, once they see some literal pain and it's very rapid which is probably what's going to eventually happen, they will probably say anything but really not try to be directly engaged in it because they could visualize that person in his place. What I'm doing doesn't mean that I'm being relentless about it either because it's nothing about pride or humility. It's just being natural and if someone is so scared and wants to still help somebody, it's because he probably isn't that smart to help the person to let go of the fear that's part of him if the person were to continue to engage in that scary act. Confidence is one thing and using fear as a main component to try to help somebody is like not really having any confidence at all in the first place. I get it; it's all personal bias that gets in the way of things and it's also them not being bright somewhere. They could be at a higher place, when they're actually not during that moment where they're engaging in personal bias. I accept this out of people now, even though I don't follow their thinking and reasoning because I see a way out of it to get them to agree with me about something and then get to just stay quiet even if it annoys them a lot. As long as I reveal the blunt truth, almost everyone will appreciate my reasons which is what I'm going to stick to. I'm going to be adding a little into expressing what's angering or scaring me with a person now whenever it happens and keep on revealing that I've had so much privileges in my personal world and been coincidentally lucky about it.