Sunday, May 15, 2011

Note I Wrote For Betty =)

I really want to get this note out of my sight now, so I'm going to just record it on this blog and just get rid it of now. I'm going to e-mail this note to Betty personally too. I wanted to actually call her up and read it but nah, I don't feel like putting that much effort into it anymore. I'm happy to know whatever her decision is, I can still work around it and make it so that I have enough freedom to do the same thing to her, so the power comes from understanding and still not exacting any revenge on her. This is the note for Betty:

"Betty, I came to ask you out. That's the reason why I came and you're not the weird type like Annie and Lee are. Weird people stick together and there's someone among them who becomes sort of an outsider and ends up doing something brilliant- that person is you.

I expect you to reject me quite a bit. I'm really seriously serious about us just being friends right now. I choose you. I forgive you, care for you, and love you. I'm sorry, I don't know what I need to apologize to you about, but I'm willing to figure you out and get to know you better."