Friday, May 6, 2011

Taking Next Steps

At my very old age of 27, I finally figured out what I want to do and that whatever job I'm taking on the side right now to clear up my debts, I just don't really mind my mistakes anymore. After all, it was a learning experience for me and that why should I make matters even worse by sitting there and moping about it and letting time run out. It's a little bittersweet for me because I don't really have any mouths to feed right now, so I can take it a little easy in doing some type of work where people are hiring and not a lot of people are really interested in that field. It seems like a bunch of people don't really think about being a professional driver even though everybody pretty much does it to get around places these days. There's also a filtering process that goes on it too, like unpaid moving violation tickets, arrest and court records, and accidents.

How I managed to stay a perfect driver on record with the DMV even though everybody knows I'm not one is amazing. Out of those critical driving errors, I pretty much became forced to be a good driver so that's pretty much how I drive these days while being relaxed about it. I'm pretty much the type of guy who lives through stuff and then realizing there's no turning back sometimes. I mean I'm pretty glad that an anti-drug and sex education really worked for me haha. Now the problem is that I'm still alive and a nuisance to others because I bug them consistently and persistently and that they can't do anything about it while I'm staring at them while laughing really hard about it. No, I'm partially kidding about it.

Let's see, I'm going to design a sweet video game that incorporates sweet graphics utilizing team work so that it can happen faster now. I'm going to be a key guy in this game development process because it's what I want and can research and work on for the rest of my life now. This is something I have to push aside slightly and work on primarily after doing my financial chores because of my ignorant beginnings with trying to settle in with some residual income. I guess I had to try it out because I was feeling a lot of chronic fatigue from being anxious about getting somewhere rapidly. I developed a sharp disdain towards gambling over the years and for some reason, it doesn't really seem formidable to my personality and can't see how I'll be happy to professionalize over it. However, I'm crazy about making smart investments and doing the leg work to bring some big time profit for myself; I'll just call it one of my dreams or ambitions to set up some uncompromising stability and free time. I guess I seriously am about doing the greatest jobs in the world for myself and getting there successfully while having time for family and friends.