Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rush Rush Rush

I feel the rush of the wind poking at me. I just play the piano like I'm gone with the wind haha- okay, meaning that I lose track of time from playing the piano. Playing the piano an hour feels like only fifteen minutes for me nowadays- I guess it's becoming more and more second nature being at the piano even though I still suck. I guess that's where I get the enjoyment from because I suck at the piano and laugh at myself screwing up all the time and then when I play something and people tell me that's it's pretty good, I get a kick out of it even though I know where I can work on. If people scream at me for playing bad at the piano and annoying them, I get a kick out of that too unfortunately for those people who hate piano noises haha.

I pretty much need to go sign a job application right now because time's a wasting. I work out every day too practically which is pretty much doing some jumps and stretches and walking around hilly trails. It's a lot of fun and supposedly loosens up the back enough that it could make any person appear taller or literally grow taller a couple inches. I grew an inch from doing some growth exercises, a year after the expected time of growth stops for a guy, which is 26. So at the age of 27, I grew taller and have even read about women of my age still growing taller from doing these exercises even though it would be extremely rare for a woman to want to get taller that seriously.

I pretty much have all the tools necessary to sustain myself financially now. I just have to make the effort and throw out the laziness and poor excuses for not finding work. Even if I don't really like a job that much because I know I can do better, I have to accept something that I can handle right now and be a little flexible about it. Because the job I'm looking at right now is definitely a part-time job that I know I will get from having been accepted and trained for it a little, I have some side endeavors that I could focus on to bring in some more income for myself. It's great because the part-time job will definitely pay off my minimum bills and car bill, so it will buy me some time to work on something else that I want to fully get locked in on. It's extremely difficult figuring out what the person wants for him or herself because so many distractions and obstacles fill the scene. Some decisions are also unlikely to ever take form and hopefully he or she will learn to accept something unhappy individually eventually if it ever gets to that point and still become a blessing to others.