Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recapping Overall

I guess now I'm pretty much getting myself to genuinely laugh about the weird stuff that happened in my life. Along with understanding the situations finally, it feels a lot easier to let things run more smoothly for me now. For this blog, I'm pretty much protecting the identity of most people but obviously if I say something like my little sister or my mom then I guess some people are going to know who they are regardless. I think the only ones I'm not really protecting and letting rip are the common names and also some people who seem to be a little weird to me. I think those people I think are weird are not really going to be that attractive for others to stalk or anything like that anyway, after I'm through with writing about them for the day.

I think there's this one story about different people who lack a sense of describing what it's like being around an elephant to a king. For example, there's a deaf man who can only see and this other guy can't see and only hear. Their versions of the story will obviously be slightly different, even though both may be completely honest with the king. In other words, I'm trying to be completely honest about some weird people, so I guess it's not really going to affect how their world is being ran anyway and besides, who would logically want to be around someone in other words stalk the person I try to justify to be weird anyway truthfully.  

This blog for me is surly becoming something useful for me. I guess I tried to let some weird people try to run my life and so now I'm stuck with identifying who they are occasionally and writing about them. They did claim to be helpers who knew everything about me, so yeah, I guess it's their fault for overreacting in general with me. By writing about them, I think I can protect other vulnerable people in general from being unaware of this possible drama formulating in their life and hopefully, they'll have the personal will power to be cautious about it and capable of moving on. Having this personal self-confidence in some friends and also about being honest will seriously allow me to stay out of trouble these days. 

I'm starting to see how I can make my life more productive and content and relaxing at the same time. I guess for starters I could ignore some fleshly feelings towards unavailable, attractive women. By doing so, it will seriously solve a lot on my 27-year old brain already. Secondly, I just need to solve a simple goal right now which is to pay off all my debts. What I'm looking at is just not putting my focus on things I don't need at the moment, in other words I shouldn't be overdoing the act of having fun right now. I have a pretty useful routine which is adjusting my game in playing with some stocks, so until the day comes where I finally have a masterful plan to profit in it, I'm going to continue to practice day trading and come up with different ways. Also, I pretty much have a job now that I could be proud of regardless of where I was in the beginning.