Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preferred Memories

I think I may have an unfair advantage because maybe it's my masculinity that allows me to block out anything that I want to or something natural that allows me to forget something about the past. Therefore, if I feel anything negative regarding me then it's just logical for me to let it go because I'll come to terms with it anyway eventually. I mean I'm going to pay my respects and not go all bonkers all of a sudden now. I wasn't always capable of doing this rapidly but the point is that I'm finally able to cope with it and still work hard in some cool stuff and be okay around others.

Since this is a blog where I'm sometimes focusing on some of my dubbed nicknames regarding some people, I guess I can laugh about it a little now and not worry so much about how they're going to act now with me. I used to not appreciate liking Annie Tran (the one at the restraining order lady's church if she still goes there) whose on my weird people list right now haha. Okay, I'll explain a little- I'm not sure what caused me to be attracted to her a little still to this day because I think I've probably forgotten about it by now. She occasionally pops up in the weird and funny mind of F. Chick when I'm around him sometimes who says that he has the privilege of being able to stare at her legs or that he's going to be touching her all over and have her to himself. He even mentions that he's not going to get in trouble for it- I think it's inappropriate talk, but looks like he's just trying to cope with potential rejection by being negative. Okay, F. Chick is a failure and a chicken at the same time; hence, I call him Failure Chicken or F. Chick for short which is like an appropriate euphemism in comparison to the late announcer Chick Hearn.

I ended up dubbing Annie as Annie dear haha and Betty is still Betty bud (dy?) to me haha. I think I would like to call this one guy named Jarred who is associated around Annie as Y2R'ed baby haha; seriously his signature would have two R's in the name Jared, which is pretty unique I have to say. He could go by his middle name and I'll still call him Y2R'd baby haha. Anyhow, Annie dear didn't want to be my friend on Facebook and ended up blocking me on there. She kept on saying that there's no problem with me; okay, she doesn't want to be my friend but is okay with me talking to her- hmm, she seemed to smile at me sometimes or appear to give me the haunch that maybe she could potentially feel intimate with me? Okay, no thanks and if she ended up going to Australia to get married to someone there then what a sigh of relief for me- I'm serious haha. I've learned to cope with these angry emotions buried underneath me these days and not to let it get out of hand; I might be okay with never angrily arguing with anybody ever again and just be laughing if the other person acts a little psychotic with me. It would be easy for me to not really fight with someone really close to me- this would have to be my later significant other. In other words, it's been getting a lot easier to let someone weird and a little annoying to me like Annie or F. Chick move on with me not feeling that affected by it so I guess my memories and coping skills are becoming very good these days.