Thursday, May 19, 2011

Alright Seriously Now

This blog is getting so embarrassing for me and I'm still typing on it like it's a crazy addiction for me. Okay, now that I've seen some inspirational T.V. shows, I'm ready to pack up my bag over talking about some weird people now. I'm letting them go for good and I'm clearing up my weird people list, so nobody is on my weird people list now. As crazy as it sounds, if I created any damage then oops, I guess I didn't really mean to.  I'm honestly laughing about some things I wrote a few days ago and that's pretty much the end of the straw for me now so I guess my former weird people can feel a little relief now.

I guess it's time for me to move on now because I feel so inspired from watching a T.V. show now. Yeah, even if I feel mad about anything or feel like getting in a bad mood I'm just going to refrain from it now. Even if I have those lingering emotions that make me feel weird about something, I'm going to let it go now. I guess this blog is pretty much like talking to a dead mule now because it's just a boring site where I'm surprised that some people would even read up on my junk. Maybe, people who are interested in learning some English could read this blog if they like my style or something.

Pretty much, this incident of becoming a master over myself is happening. I can really feel it and I just know that I'm going to be reaching it. I'm just so close to it, and I need to just put more effort into it.