Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wait A Minute, It's Normal

Here I am after feeling all this frustration and anger buried underneath me, realizing the normality of people not liking you over something and then literally making efforts to ban you from their life. It could be any reason, no matter how small it is, in my case haha.

The people who have allowed themselves to be in my life are at least good people to me and they have come to accept me for who I am. I don't mind this at all now, no matter how many peers feel influenced by any reason with whatever comment I made to try to disown me as a friend now haha. It doesn't matter if they said it's weird with whatever my profile says or whatever man, even if I'm currently making stuff about myself being in a relationship with someone during the 9-11 attacks. It just feels nice to associate it with myself like that- no matter how controversial it may seem.

Here comes the interesting portion, I finally made the move to block Darunee Lee Wong (Facebook version) or the long form is Wongstapadat (haha) on my Facebook profile because of our 27 mutual friends. This should avoid any complications during her restraining order request for me to not to talk to her or anything even though she was the one to approach me to try to change me over something. The only reason why I put up a fight is because I wanted the chance if I fell in love with the lady she tried to institute me to not to talk to. Also, they allowed me to still visit them and so it doesn't make sense to sort of be like hypocritical. Therefore, I tried to meet them half-way point in the second month. Actually, I did live up to the three month period agreement; at least I passed the second month so, I was in my third month already haha. It wasn't really about my showing up to the group that bugged them; it was because they felt so disrespected and refused to understand the situation- I can actually force them to see it now and they won't obligate themselves to become like that anymore, so I end up winning here actually. I do all of this while feeling like a very short man at 5' 4", but I wouldn't mind being 4'5" at the moment just to illustrate my point. I'm a heavy person man who can only do like two pull ups at the heavy weight of 170 pounds- man, I'm so heavy (actually added 10 pounds), so in the camera I could look like a 200 pounder if it adds 10 pounds. Overall, I COULD HAVE WON MY DEFENSE IN COURT, IF I DIDN'T RELY ON THE FEMALE LAWYER WHO TRIED TO BE FRIENDLY WITH ME AFTER. Man, I'm not going to rely on lawyers over restraining orders anymore- as long as I'm not paying Darunee Lee any money or losing money in some way, I don't care if she doesn't want me to be around her, and next time, I'll have some fun trying to make it hard for it to not pass now. I want a third round of someone putting a restraining order to actually happen; I'm crazy like that and because I know I'm going to have fun in the process of making it disappear.

I'm feeling excited for Betty Lam (if she still goes to that church with the restraining order loser) because F. Chick told me that she was getting married. I'm a little hazy on my thoughts about Annie Train (Betty's colleague) getting married, but if she does it then good for her. With Annie and Betty out of the way, there would be really no cue for Darunee or anybody else at that church to continue to feel like I did something wrong. In a way, I benefit from them settling down. I see myself as not really being against Betty so in a way, I'm really happy for her. I also forgave F. Chick yesterday night by coming over to his room that he stays at in his parent's house. We actually hung out for the first time in a long time, and I didn't really make a big deal about it. I just did it finally because it just makes sense for me to do it as soon as possible. I'm really against F. Chick associating with that church because he doesn't seem to be making any progress and that it would be good if they let him go. In addition to my fiery comments that will get more people to try to run away from me, they can run but they can't hide because they have to put some effort into it and it will be highly difficult and I'll do everything I can to make it discouraging for them now. I'm here to play for keeps and for real this time.