Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What's Gone Is Lost

I remember how I used to feel when I got so carried away with playing video games which happened like practically everyday. I needed to play my video games because it was like my life and soul going into all those addicting games, which eventually turned boring. I think with being bombarded with homework and feelings of having to work to earn a living; man, I felt like doing a lot of crying after playing video games for a long time. I never really heard about this mental condition of playing too many video games- maybe, there's something called attention deficit disorder towards everything else except playing games, along with this crazy obsessive compulsive disorder with just video games and nothing else.

Well, there you have it- I'm now a game programmer so go figure. I'm going to earn a trillion dollars in a billion dollar video gaming industry someday- well, the ambition is a little too high for me so let's go for earning a gazillion dollars and be the first of its kind by specializing in something called doing everything. Okay, I'm just going to be a school bus driver and have the kids become brain-washed into worshiping me with the song Hail to the Bus Driver. No I'm kidding, so I don't want any angry parents suing me for it.

I guess it's just life to get the middle finger from someone every once in awhile. I confess this, when I was out of school as a child, and on a camping trip with some other church kids on an evil school bus, I ended up sticking out my middle finger to an idiot who stuck his head out of a car on a freeway and threw something at us and possibly made some racist comments. He just nodded at me, so I feel a little bad about having done it. I guess when I feel bad about stuff like that, I try to be good. One time, I took a library book as a kid and this girl I knew really well wanted the book, and I totally ignored her. I feel bad about that too, because maybe she turned out to be quite pretty.