Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have To Focus Really Hard To The Point of Suffering

Interesting News
------------------
1. Neo-nazis are finding ways to still promote their anti-racial campaign even after Germany banned the swastika sign. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/disturbing-trend-neo-nazi-codes-203345626.html

2. A single residence in the state of Wyoming houses 2,000 registered companies. It allows for secretive business transactions (illegal or legal), which have formed what are now called shelf companies, to be kept away from the public eye. http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/113032/little-house-secrets-great-plains-reuters

3. Married couples might elect to not have babies for awhile because of the tough economy; surprisingly, this isn't only limited to the U.S. http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/the-no-baby-boom-2503225/

4. Homes in the U.S. are starting to rise back up in value. (Better invest in a house now while it's cheap or else spend like an eternity at a house where some owner ripped you off.)
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Spring-buying-boosts-home-apf-3361254249.html?x=0

Today's Significance
------------------------
1. Today honors the legend of Paul Bunyan, so it's Paul Bunyan Day.

2. I'm not too proud about this one, but today is Stonewall Rebellion Day. Back in June 28, 1969 a riot broke out at Stonewall Inn in New York when a bunch of homosexuals let the government know they were tired of being pushed around. Hence, it marked the birth of the Gay Parade in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York City.

3. In June 28, 1919, the Treaty of Versailles was signed which officially ended World War I.

Time To Blog
---------------
Okay, I'm feeling really tired right now. I might just right a few sentences and clonk myself to sleep. I think I've seen on T.V. or a movie where this one guy punches himself really hard to knock out and get a good night's rest. I believe it's not as effective compared to getting knocked out from someone applying a sleeper's hold.

I think because I wrote a lot about the news and some personal reactions about it; I feel a lot older and more reserved. Therefore; I'm writing a lot less about myself right now. I guess that's good news for some of those people who I used to say were weird on this blog because they are probably long gone by now and vacationing somewhere nice like the Cayman Islands and refusing to log onto the Internet haha. Okay, I'm not going to be a hit anytime soon so I'm going to be typing here all year long. I don't know how much or what I'm going to be putting on this darn old thing.

Okay, I have 15 minutes before I get to the next day and make my writing about today all meaningless... Maybe, I'll just zone into some sleep on this chair before I wake about around one more minute to go Pacific Standard Time. I'm realizing that I'm definitely a computer programmer and also very capable of doing a lot of things at once if I can only focus. I need to continuously get my mind off wasting time and convincing myself to keep putting my mind on something with monetary value because I really need the income right now to get relieved of my educational loans, which has been kicking my tail for the past two years now. It's like I'm only going to be like 100000000 years old when I finish off paying it at the rate I'm going right now. I really should focus. The day where I'm going to be super organized and productive is coming- I can feel, smell, see, and also do it.