Monday, June 20, 2011

To Kill My Credit Score Or Not To

I personally would like to be an accountable person- well, there pretty much goes my writing again to try to make myself look good. The end. Umm, I'm just kidding because I still have a lot more to write about to pretty much fuss about how I'm going to be just dangling a bunch of personal writing topics around for the sake of just putting something down on this blog. I'm so old for being a guy whose under 30 years old. I somehow need to get a job so I can afford some of those exercise classes and nutrients to make myself feel a lot younger for my current age. I do have a job right now, but it's only going to pay for the bare necessities and it will be like living paycheck after paycheck. Looks like I may have a common option that may never cross many people's minds- join the navy. Okay, I'm not going to go ship myself off sea and hope my duties in keeping a submarine missile from blowing up won't ever become a reality. If I do go, they should make me captain of the ship because I'll probably try to steer away from conflict to save everybody's hide and I'll order people to do stuff I never learned about on a ship. Like how do you fold an American flag on a ship and where's the lever to push down a plank for people to walk on before getting pushed overboard? Okay, I'm just using some portion of my limited imagination right now.

I'm a plain idiot in Spanish or just a pretty dumb person in some foreign language of the reader's choosing. Hmm, I guess I can talk about the benefits of being single especially so it might encourage older ladies to stay single and never marry. Okay, bad idea! No hate mails or hate speech at me please. But seriously, I hear it's possible for ladies to live longer if they stay single. Therefore, I will sign up for a how to age well class someday if nobody forces me to become a woman. My days of triumph in being a dude is slowly coming to an end because someday I'm going to have treat the wife as my boss, unfortunately haha. Man, I hope she's understanding if I can't handle running a nail saloon or some girly business with her. I can't even talk very squeaky all the time in that high pitched voice which sounds very caring- this seems pretty apparent with all women and maybe a few guys like this one guy I know. A female friend of mine said that those types of guys are really good looking and wishes they could have chose to have interest in women while growing up.

Okay, my dumb credit cards are useless to me right now. They just mock my personality by telling me that I'm dumb with managing my own money. They speak to me by singing a devilish song which just means that they're so evil haha. My credit cards lie around and just isn't the same as cashing in a paycheck. Okay, I need the money right now to have a more healthy mind and to pay some reliable people to remove my hexes. Just provide attention for people you are interested in and wish to respect and maybe, one out of 10 of those neat people will give you a proper response by giving a dollar maybe haha- no I'm kidding. I remember how I cheated this one guy who hated me out of some free meals for myself, and he complained to me about it each time but still dug deep into his pocket to give me some freebies. Man, I felt bad so I paid him something back in the end even though I know he still hated me. Overall, the odds of 10% of people probably being extra extra nice in this world are pretty good odds compared to how I'm not so shy anymore with people.