Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time To Bring It

Let's see, I'm just basically writing away and maybe one of these days, the writing will just do pretty good wonders with a pretty average person. I think the other times I do write, I could probably make it so that if I do screw up somewhere, at least I'm telling some very cheesy and dumb jokes that get no laughs. So yeah, if I write something on making it for others to laugh then I get met with this huge online silence. I guess that will be my way of avoiding too much trouble and also being honest. I guess just by trying multiple times, it eventually hits anyway so there's no need for me to worry so much. I just have to form lots of second chance opportunities and I guess it happens by putting some genuine effort into it.

I think me writing about how depressed I am or how much of an introvert or pretty quasi-twisted perverted bi-polar maniac I am might not sit very well for some readers. Yeah, since I'm being sensitive about others having something of that sort of nature, I'm trying to write serious and all depressing so that I get to look bad understanding what my own personal situation is. It's just messing around a little practically, so yeah, it becomes a form of being able to express myself without attracting too much anger towards my direction. Sweet, by writing these kind of stuff, I could really pinpoint the people who overreact in general and they won't overreact with me that much now. Okay, dealing with annoying people has gotten a lot easier for me now. Basically, I'm just not really that vulnerable anymore which probably doesn't open doors for some people who like to mind everybody's business.

I get to focus a lot better making jokes about myself that people take so seriously and try to criticize me with. I think that's why they might feel like they're not in the mood for really arguing about little stuff anymore. This whole being creative is sort of working out for me in a way. Messing with people's feelings with writing is something I never really intended in the first place, but I guess it got to that point because I was totally not buying something and the feeling was just too overwhelming for me to ignore at the time. I understand things a little better now, and what direction and stability I want to take things in. It feels so good to have a purpose doing something after all and then to get to relax with others who are close.