Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Personal Layout

Balancing time and energy with doing the right things is so important for me now. After being an ignorant and sensitive person for awhile, I know who I am and where I want to be headed. I'm going to be straight-forward with this post instead of my occasional messing around which pretty much happens daily on this blog. I guess trying to write about stuff that makes me personally laugh is making me better at communicating and seeing how people are with me.

To answer the question of the last title, no, I won't be killing my credit score; I was just dissing my credit cards- that's all. I'm not mentioning any names but just what I'm about to do now. I have two options and one might be more straight-forward than the other but I'm leaning towards the less certain one right now. I want to hang on to it as long as I can right now because I have this wonderful idea that I need to try. I'm currently accepted to work at a part time position, so after going in to work there because I need to pay off some expenses to maintain a certain lifestyle, I'm going to work at finding a full-time job related to Computer Science which is a very popular field I majored in just that I've been having a hard time finding the right niche for me all this time in it. I'm leaning at becoming an I.T. professional somewhere and it's a good thing I can just take a test to prove that I have a 5-year experience under my belt and then join an elite squad of only like 300 in the world to have ever passed the test whereas at least 100 jobs related to the position are opening up daily. If one does the math, then that's a very opportunistic field that an interested person shouldn't let up.

During this time of having a part-time job, I'm not going to spend any more time playing video games or watching movies during my spare time by myself with the exception of messing around with the piano at my home- I've been writing a song and so far it sucks but I'll be exploring to see how I can liven it up. Right now, I have plenty of down time so I'm going to be working on programming video games because I'm really interested in it right now and I have some friends who are also interested in developing some games with me. I don't know why I still feel one-dimensional or feel like I need more passion while working on creating a video game sometimes; it must be just personal doubt that I need to settle by committing myself and understanding the fun parts about it. Because of my part-time job, I will probably want a little more money so I'm going to be an independent contractor with some other jobs which I've had some limited success in because I've been paid for it. Nobody is really trying to mock my position for the job I took at the workplace, so I guess the people there are pretty stable and understand with the job what will be at stake. It's also a good thing that I don't need to spend that much time to hone my skills with developing wealth and better health.