Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Beating It =D

Interesting News
-------------------
1. The War on Terror is now estimated to cost the U.S. about 4 trillion dollars and over 225,000 lives! http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/much-wars-cost-report-says-4-trillion-130934180.html

2. The State of Virginia and mostly states in the central U.S. are reported to have the best business. (One of my oldest friends from high school in California is working in Virginia and offered me a job once, which I'm now considering if I should regret. ) http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/113031/americas-top-states-business-cnbc-2011

3. Same-sex couples might have the option of being recognized as married in the state of Rhode Island. What a way to go after being recognized as the worst state to do business this year- (they couldn't beat Alaska.) http://news.yahoo.com/ri-passes-civil-unions-bill-gov-intends-sign-003935021.html

4. Suicide bombers attack a luxurious hotel at the capital city of Afghanistan and take out twenty including themselves. (I believe these guys are pretty insane for even thinking it's okay to kill their fellow statesmen out of religious purposes.) http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-attack-left-mass-bodies-luxury-hotel-212557179.html

Today's Significance
-----------------------
1. The U.S. responded pretty fast to North Korea's attack that set off the Korean War and arrived with troops today in the year 1950 to help fend off the invasion.

2. Today is a great day indeed for Homer Simpson- a tradition that was started in 1964, the first remote control was introduced to the world.

3. The famous actress Katherine Hepburn passed away today in the year 2003 at the old age of 96. (I'm saying that women can live awfully longer than men who probably have been driven mad at some point in their lives for pursuing so much after their passion.)

Time To Blog
---------------
Okay, I'm starting to feel like I want to get serious. A friend has accused me of being too serious haha because some people are afraid of me. I'm starting to not really care that much anymore about it, and I guess more people are going to be fearful of me when I'm trying to be nice. Oh, the dreadful contradictions that happen in my life and how I mistake some bad stuff as meaning something good to me. I guess I'm just a whatever type of guy, yup.

Call me a whatever yuppie, okay, that hurts and stings- yeah sure. My passion is running away whenever I hear that I'm a yuppie. Instead, it dies and then regenerates into something more unbreakable like Doomsday in the old Superman comics. It works like that with anything negative that comes my way for me now. I'm starting to know what makes me an annoying person as scary as that sounds for some people. I even know what makes people think I'm crazy or a lunatic or some guy whose going to pick up on some things so to avoid all of that, they have to run away as far as they can. Yeah, they're still in California or umm, they exist in some part of the world and if I have the resources later and come visit them, it's like they might just be laughing about everything that happened even if I bag really hard on them like they wouldn't really care about it anyway.

I think I would still command some respect from them or maybe, they would talk behind my back. Actually, the thought of those types of things actually makes me laugh really hard about it. It's like I don't need to think about them on the back of my mind and can put myself in some subconscious auto-pilot that has little wit and working like a honey bee working in a hive- bizzzz. Shoo fly! Fly away! Go away, I'll call you when I need you (just leave me alone, please- I don't want to care about you). Hmm, sound familiar? It sure does to me, but I'm obligated to love like how a mother feeds her child; so, I get to be droning fly from door-to-door if I want to make that my profession.