Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting Warmer Near People

High school reunions are pretty sentimental, are they not? Mine is coming up soon and currently, we lost our initial gathering point. Some of the young ladies have tried to give alternative ideas on where to host it, so it really might be scattered around but this one girl seemed to know what she was talking about so maybe people will be there, I'm not sure yet. I never knew that females can command this type of social influence in hosting a party. For a guy like me, I could have said that I'll pay for taking us all on a world-class cruise where we could party and/or relax for a week and the majority of people would still be like not interested from being so much in disbelief or just not liking me enough.

Actually, I'm starting to not really care about being left out of any social circle but what's cool is that I'm belonging to a majority of people from having enough connections. It's not really that big of a deal to be ignored and then to try to go back to a group that didn't like me to crash it is actually because of my intent to try to bug them again so I could laugh about it internally. It doesn't matter how bad the ordeal was to me now and if they end up calling the cops and taking me to court to get a restraining order, I'm just like I don't really need to be around and that I served my own purpose in bringing out the type of people they really are anyway so I don't really have to go back but will keep coming back until the group is disbanded or whenever I get the chance because I just want to get a laugh about something. Their implied message is that they don't know how to deal with something psychologically because it's too overwhelming for them and that I could be good enough to be around until they find some type of professional help to get back into recovery or they just run off into doing some weird craze which I'm not going to be chasing.

It's actually quite easy to be a man, compared to girls getting all feisty around little things with some men while they're in the mood for settling down. It's mainly just confidence in a man, and I believe that it is recognized by a good portion of women anyway regardless of how she feels about him. I'm a dude, so this stuff that don't make sense to me from what girls do shouldn't even matter to me. Even though I know that it's a little thing now, I blocked some people on Facebook, not for the sake of being a wuss but to make them feel bad when I tell them in detail the reasons why I blocked them and to have a good laugh with myself. I understand the human psyche pretty well and can probably just be straight-forward enough to receive a good load of peace from them interchangeably.


What I Read On News And Found Interesting
-----------------------------------------------------
1. The U.S. Supreme Court is ruling on limiting the sales of violent video games to minors, along with seeing if it's okay for drug companies to have sensitive information on consumers.

2. There is a U.S. government program that anyone over the age of 18 can enroll in to get stay-at-home coverage when they are retired as an alternative form of going to a nursing home. The cost is limited to about $5 a month to healthy and young adults.