Sunday, June 19, 2011

Power In Combining Speech and Action

I honestly would prefer sometimes people being quiet with me about any incident and not really jumping to conclusions that I'm doing something bad. I get really bothered by this and annoyed and wish they would stop doing it all together but I guess they don't really realize what I'm sensing underneath and just can't let go of what their mind is set on. I can't really do much for them because of this.

It's about taking baby steps for me. Okay, what are baby steps? I have absolutely no idea right now- maybe it deals with a baby taking small steps while learning to walk. In that fashion, I'm taking my time with putting my left and right foot forward. Man, it hurts when I fall down. It hurts so much that I can't really cry about it because the pain that runs through my spine just can't let me cry, and I have to be like moaning all the way like a silly ghost after getting back up. I think that's why people who overreact with me get scared of me moaning so silly because it's like they are pushing me down all the time, while I'm taking baby steps. I don't mean any harm at all; I'm just a harmless baby right now. I guess overreacting people are just so heartless and cruel with me and that they don't know how to realize what they're sensing. I'm starting to scream, "Relax!" with these people because they just repetitiously still overreact after I tell them they're bugging me.

I have funny stories to tell because what would traditionally damage a person's image is actually extraordinarily funny once I tell individual people about it. In a way, I'm still lucky and starting to see that it was pretty mean for some persons to do something like that with me. The crazy part is that I'm just so relaxed about identifying a person whose going to do something hazardous with me, predicting the bad person's behavior, making a decision with him or her,  and then just executing it now. Yeah, I'm just really straight forward- I wonder how it would be to be titled the king of bluntness one day. I think my style of writing dealing with bad people who just keep reading what I put like an addiction, is like they are riding a storm and feeling my momentum and that it's only going to get bigger like a rolling avalanche because I'm working hard other than just writing on this silly blog. I call my blog silly because I have something big that I'm working on, and it defines a part of my confident self.