Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Being Creative

Okay, for being a guy who can be very imaginative and totally stressed out if someone does something to try to limit this creative freedom of expression, I guess it's okay to deal with it. I'm not the only person who hasn't been around to see some very troubling and dirty creativity that come out of some artists' brains. Maybe, some of them just lack some inspiration and want to get some soulless people to bust out their wallets by feeding them some controversy. Now that I have total mastery over something useless, I might as well develop into a useful guy for once and seriously try to let this God I've been hearing up enter my life and provide me with some useful instructions and wisdom on how to be a happy and humble servant. No, I'm not going to be a nanny and create havoc for children by yelling at them everyday for just being playful and so jealous of their youth and worry-free life. Pair me up with some spoiled kids and then I don't know what the combination will turn out to, by putting creative minds on opposite sides of spectrum.

Okay, my topic is about creativity so I took a loose topic I was writing about and made it relate to creativity. There is freedom just like William Wallace of the movie Braveheart  shouted at the tyrannical ruler and encouraged his soldiers to uplift their Scottish kilts to anger the king's men and start battle. In my opinion, I believe that is a very creative way to start a battle scene of a movie. I think an enemy arrow landed on a guy's naked butt- I don't remember the footage exactly; okay, he'll probably live to see another day in the movie. Alright then, I guess I really suck at writing on this blog. I don't know how I'm managing to keep doing this. It's like I have to do this everyday for the rest of my life, except when I become so old or blind then maybe I'll be typing gibberish by then with a Braille keyboard so might as well try to make it comfortable as best as I can and challenging somewhat to exercise some readers' heads.

I think creative direction is a cause of concern for some parents with their kids because when I was a kid, I felt like the public school teacher was just yelling at kids most of the time for not focusing on a subject haha. I remember teachers yelling were the biggest thing that I was associated with while going to school- it happened all the up to my senior year in high school haha. I even recall a whole class getting detention on occasion maybe once a school year haha. I don't know what it was, but being held for an hour in an air-conditioned room wasn't that bad during a hot school day. I was crying as a little boy because I felt guilty for putting myself in trouble. People are like holding up their fingers to do that oh no, look at what you did thing haha. I just didn't do my homework one time because I forgot literally from playing video games and watching cartoons from the good old days. The old school people say that cartoons aren't good as it used to be, and I have to agree there. Man, some of those Disney cartoons were so funny back then but now, man I can't stand them being redrawn by computers and stuff. It's sort of like a reshuffle and reload kind of thing with writers, I guess. The Simpsons still manage to be creative after 22 seasons, which is amazing. Did you know that Britain's Dr. Who  is the longest running TV show in the world and that Gunsmoke is America's longest drama? The Simpsons is the longest running T.V. show in America- their show ranking is like number 30 on average, but the T.V. show is heavily invested even to this day, so maybe the T.V. executives are just really fond of this show.  There's a slang adopted by some Brits because of the show Dr. Who- the word tardis. When we walk around in this world, we sometimes don't realize we're a part of tardis haha.