Friday, June 10, 2011

Ultimate Job Security

Yesterday, I said I was going in for work early today. Practically, I'm working from home today because I have to nail a certified test with the government before going back in. I remember acing the exam a few years ago and letting it expire, so it shouldn't be too hard to review for me again and passing it again.

I can confidently state that I'm defining myself as someone who is going to have a very stable position and almost full-proof way of never going broke while living the desired life-style that I wish to pursue. Ummm, I'm not going to try to attract a decent lady because I just have the cash- I believe that's setting the relationship up for disaster even though I know some friends who'll always be stubborn about saying how it's about how much money you have in providing for family; just have to surprise them with something big to get them to let go of some ideas and be straight up with them haha. Having a stable job does contribute a lot to personal confidence for me and really gives me that feeling I could engage in a lot of fun stuff later while trying to contribute at least a little to good projects and common wealth of society.

No matter where a person starts or how many mistakes he or she made in life; for myself I believe that a true born-again Christian has one of the greatest chances to turn something around individually, no matter how much guilt or sorrow was dealt to anybody including self in the past. What I feel is that something that's been lost can be accounted for again later and that living in good faith and trust will seriously contribute to gaining something later. That's why, I believe the main core of the Bible is really powerful- it even inspired the development of the U.S. Constitution.

I seriously have a path now that's going to work for me, and there will always be a way for me to keep earning no matter what happens to me. I guess sometimes it takes being able to take some part of the day to really reflect on stuff, which is what I redundantly have been doing to get over some stuff that bothers me. I really recognized one of my old neighbors really had a hard time letting go of some pains with her life like dealing with a broken marriage and flamboyantly, rude ex-boyfriend haha along with her life savings going down the drain in the stock market- yeah, that's pretty tough to sweat out while being retired and still on your own. She's still pretty feisty and running along healthy- I guess it attributes to the saying that females live longer supposedly than guys. She allowed me to accompany her to some places like okay restaurants and shared with me some parts of her life story that she was comfortable with. Honestly, I can use the experience I had with her to be good to a licensed partner in marriage. I was basically listening the whole time to her, so I have some practice in how to do it without making her really angry. I'm joining the competition to outlive someone else too maybe.

If I obtained some chances at being offered something wonderful and just missed the feeling to take the offer, it doesn't mean to me that I won't be prepared for it the next time the chance arrives for me. I'm also about creating my own opportunities if nothing comes to me all of a sudden, which is what I sort of live for right now.