Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Moral Considerations

Normally, I wouldn't skip ahead to do another post but looks like I'm going to breeze through another one because I just feel motivated to do so. I wonder if it's called O.C.D. with writing to just average one post a day on a blog. It might even feel that way for some people, who have a lot of time on their hands. Or maybe it's some made up psychological disorder that gets me to keep writing about anything and nothing at the same time- I don't know err, I want to say mania depression compulsive writing disorder. Basically, it's the state of just being naturally buzzed while typing on a keyboard and it doesn't matter whether it feels like life isn't going good or not.

What inspired me to write on here right now is the thought of letting curiosity turning me into a weasel that could upset others who feel some ties with me. If me becoming a weasel turns into an addiction, then I really need to get some hypnotic training I guess to convince my inner core to not become one. What if I was good all my life and then the most beautiful woman I decided to marry said that I wasn't for her and she ran into the arms of another pretty good guy haha, I don't know maybe I would pull and extract my chest hairs out of so much anguish. Here's something that I'm realizing, whether I've been good or not, it doesn't contribute to what I deserve from others. The reason I want to be a good person is because I like being that type of natural person and want to be at peace with others, while not really worrying about anything great not coming my way.

Here's the consideration that I have to make now, sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me and I can end up looking like a weasel to people who catch me engaged in it. That's why- I try to play spy very secretively and nobody would even know if I was stalking them because I would probably be away at least 100 yards anyway. I remember I was so shy once that I couldn't even knock on the door of somebody and I ended up hiding from other cars because I was so determined to ring the door bell and run away. I think I really have to think about stuff that would happen if I acted a certain way and think about how I could regret it in the future if my senses are telling me otherwise and then try to set aside the curiosity for another time as long as I can without turning into a weird person. Yeah, being morally considerate is tough sometimes especially when a lot of details are being paid attention for a slightly above average mind like mine. Basically, I'm just going to continue to improve myself and let myself not get so worked up if I end up getting disappointed by someone. It's going to be awhile, so taking up a profession with driving on the road for a year or two might be the way to get my mind settled in and away from doing some things that could be hurtful to some important people in my life.