Sunday, June 26, 2011

Doing Some Blog-O-Jamming

Okay, imagine I skip a whole year and have to make up 365 posts in the nick of time. Man, I'm going to have to be like on some brain activity steroids to do it. Okay, I probably won't, so this whole doing this interesting news and significant dates will be just for the time I write on this blog. Yeah, I'm such a unreliable son-of-a-gun.

Interesting News
------------------
1. Gas prices are expected to be lowered because the U.S. and other countries are going to be using up their oil reserves. http://www.whittierdailynews.com/rss/ci_18352686?source=rss

2. Google could be facing deregulation as a monopoly from the FTC because of its current dominance in the Internet. (I believe it's not so likely yet because Yahoo! where I got this news from is still the #1 stop in the Internet for people in the world.) http://finance.yahoo.com/news/FTCs-antitrust-inquiry-turns-apf-2759463765.html?x=0

Significance of Today
--------------------
1. Today is Baseball Day thanks to the birth of Abner Doubleday who is credited for having created the game of baseball- it is stated that there is no evidence he actually did.

2. Bicycles were patented today back in 1819- we have to thank one of the Wright Brothers for inventing a muscle bike and whooping the competition back in the day along with their invention of planes.

3. Today commemorates the day the Pied Piper stole kids away from a town in Germany by playing his magical flute-  it was Rat Catcher's Day in the town of Hamelin, Germany. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers

4. Today is also Rose Day! Before time runs out in about two-in-a-half hours, I want to send a fake rose to this person who acts all fake haha.

5. The toothbrush was  invented today in 1498. Thank God that it was introduced really early or else we might have had read some classical literature including protagonists having rotten and smelly teeth and readers back then would be like that's nothing. 

6. Today is the date that the Supreme Court ruled the Pledge of Allegiance is unconstitutional back in 2002. I remember saying it every morning when I was a kid at school- I didn't really see anything wrong with it except that I thought it ended with "To the invisible and justice for all!" The dollar bill with the "In God We Trust" is being challenged also, but I think it could be interpreted as God meaning the greatest good or greatest commodity.  However, I think historians know the founding fathers of the U.S. were mostly white and influenced from reading the Holy Bible.  

Time To Blog
--------------

Let's keep it simple for myself. I really have to pick up my own 'A' game for myself. I seriously can create a nightmarish and highly annoying life for those formerly weird people I mentioned or anybody I feel angry with because they aren't really that smart. This is why I sometimes choose not to be angry with some people like the Police, Chief of the Supreme Justice, the former President Bush-'whacker' (making it up), the Dog Whisperer (so scary how he can command pit bulls haha), Napoleon Dynamite (if he were alive), and many more. I guess to make my weird people list, the person has to be pretty much not that smart to be there, even though I have nobody weird to talk about anymore and have absolutely wiped their slate clean. Did you know that this girl I said I liked was "blah blah blah" okay...had enough? 

Man, I'm a really horrible writer- I suck so much that I could make this juicy and cheesy slice of pizza seem like it's eating a cardboard box. Okay, I would have to run to the person and switch items while he's not looking but getting to my point. My writing skills are like useless man! I'm a total newspaper reject even though I hear the newspaper industry is dampening down. I'm so weird too man because all I can think about is playing my piano everyday which I practically go about doing and man, I don't cover my ears because I'm brainwashed with using my bad singing voice to sing along with the tune I play. Man, I mess around and it's like when I play loud neighbors don't complain because they probably bought ear mufflers because of their previous neighbors.

Okay, I'm just wasting precious space on the Internet thanks to Google. All right, let's see I have to work here and then go work there tomorrow and wait, I'm going to working on here tomorrow and then I have go back working over there again the next day after tomorrow. On and on, that's how my life is- just work and hanging out whenever I have time to. Hey, I must be getting better and more comfortable around very beautiful women; umm, I'm not turning over to that dark side if people know what I mean. More details, I'm staying true to my guy colors.