Monday, June 13, 2011

Yes, Good Times Rolling!

I was getting drained out of all my money because I wasn't making enough to pay off my card debt so I ended up calling a debt counselor and managed to get my payments lowered significantly without still affecting my credit score. It's pretty awesome because I can have a more sense of relief with having a decent job and more free time without having to worry about getting my buttocks handed over to the system from failing to make proper payments! The only thing is that I can't use my credit cards anymore for any purchase, until my job covers for all those payments in the end which would take about at least a few months for me. I'm really happy that I'm still in business while facing some lowered payments on my unsecured loans.

Yeah, I have plenty of cash flow right now still and can be like running along for at least 6 months, so that's plenty of time for me to immediately work now and get to use my credit cards again but with even more money and a more wise brain on how to manage my finances!

Okay, I'm reading plenty of comments on tall women dating short men and marrying them; despite, some of them expressing discomfort of having to stand next to each other haha. It's definitely true love there, if they can get over the hurdle- I think it's pretty cute if they do and manage to settle into a lovely family. Just imagine all men dating 8 feet women haha and having to live with that fear in their lives, along with how those women expect to find a taller man. It just takes a little getting used to, and some people don't like to respect slight changes over little things but if the happiness is channeled most at their relationship then man, it's really cute!

Just in case someone feels they are too short, at my age of 26, I still grew about an inch and a half. People are probably like no way man; actually, I did from doing some yoga stretches to work on straightening out my spine and thickening some spinal fluid which really makes a person stand taller permanently! I know most people don't know this because it's not taught at schools or anything, but most definitely, people can still grow even past the expected age to stop growing. I know because I'm one of them who did; it just takes a little believing and trying and not feeling any disappointment if it doesn't go your way. A lot of my friends feel like they're at an okay level of height because maybe, they're already taller than me so they don't feel like really trying and I'm considerably seen as normal for my below average height, so psychologically it sort of works out both ways.