Friday, June 24, 2011

Have To Let Go And Trust In Greater Good

Okay, today's post sounds really lame. I don't really know how I'm going to put it in words that's going to make me shape up. I do believe in a greater good- like I do believe that there's a Bible for how to live and that looking at it sometimes, it gives me the chills. It's the good kind of chills for me that I don't know why people who lose something because of that book would blame me for something and then want to kill me. Umm, okay- I think that's called persecution which was done in the early church, especially during the time of a psychopathic ruler around the year 0 with the Roman Empire still around. Yeah, psychopaths don't really mix with anyone if people are on his or her bad side.

Regarding violent religious tirades, I wish there never really was a bin Laden in this world to encourage the 9/11 attacks. I guess the U.S. can't go back in time and prevent it now. Honestly, I read up on some funny guy issues that the Qur'an addresses for some men who want to be strict Muslims. Man, they almost thought up everything haha but unfortunately, I don't like how the Islamic culture degrades women and that the Qur'an can see them as subordinates to men. Some feminists will argue that the Bible is way over the top with patriarch-ism and chauvinism, too. This one stranger quipped online that 90% of the world's religions hate women. Oh yeah, this one bright, Islamic woman did create an attractive turban for other women to wear as fashion haha. For myself, I think women are still feminine when they are present around other people, so no matter how they act or look like they're still female to me and that I don't really need to put that much thought into it, if she's not someone close to me. I think that's a fair compromise and the Bible does say in the end, men and women are equal (Corinthians) so the guy named Paul who wrote that is not a chauvinist at heart which some researchers have tried to classify him as.

Okay, since men and women are equal in terms of spirituality, can I trust a man to do a woman's work or vice versa? I wonder if a woman would be super happy to do something that's traditionally been done by a man, with those exceptions of how some women used to be a man. Wait a minute, I think a woman is sort of used to flowing pretty well with things and can be pleased efficiently if some things are done properly. Otherwise, she's going into some coping mode haha. Honestly, I think a man can learn to do almost anything including taking care of kids and keeping the house clean. Therefore, a man could really be the one to lead by example. Men also tend to stay pretty basic with terms of factual information, so it can help them to be objective in some decision making. I know a guy who didn't show it, but really did a lot of panicking underneath and did some complaining about others to seem sociopathic- yeah, he was so mature; wrong haha. Maybe some readers want to point the finger at me! Note, I don't have any weird people to talk about anymore on this blog and for good reasons.