Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mind Can Be Simple But Powerful

Okay, this is a very funny title to me because I feel like I've gained back much of my natural swagger in dealing with weird people. Yet, I don't have any weird people to mention on this blog anymore because I wiped their slate clean now. I'm just going to leave those posts up because they can actually represent me, and I still get a kick out of looking at what I wrote once in awhile along with thinking how some people could actually be reading what I put. I finally understand this repetitious pattern of how some individuals react to certain behavior and speech; furthermore, I'm finally understanding my natural inclinations and quite relaxed about it now. Despite me feeling like I was going through some rough times, it was just an emotional time for me because I was still learning to adjust; however, I didn't really lose that much but only gained more hope in even something greater.

I just need to let go of a few preoccupations now and work hard at things I want to be successful at and then I'm set for life in the finances department. It can occur at a fairly above average pace for me because I've learned to pretty much pull the right strings dealing with some business I'm doing. The great part is that I may actually have fun in making a living out of something I want to happily be a part of and that being a contributor to something great would also entail some good for me too. It's been so long since I've graduated from college, and I'm seeing so many different colors and patterns in how I could be living my life along with a few others.

Along with my personal projected success, while I'm working on stuff, I really have things in the back of my mind with some stuff that I've always wanted to try. After putting the amount of work into something, I'm going to have time for some interests. I feel so old right now also with the thought in getting married even though I'm not thirty yet- there seems to be some older women out there who wouldn't mind settling down with the right man but I really don't want to try with them right now. It's pretty hard finding a willing person that fits my niche right now- if I can only find the right location then maybe, I'll be able to gain more confidence. It looks like I'm really on my way to building some more confidence, and the natural swagger I have really deals with just insignificant things like what I need to say when someone is yelling at me or angry at me; man, it feels like I could walk all over the angry person legitimately, as long as he's not a gang banger or a demanding woman haha. Maybe, I could just be a drill sergeant's worst nightmare and he would probably get me expelled from the military.