Thursday, June 23, 2011

Focusing All My Energy

I'm going to very heavily focus on concentrating and doing hard work now. I feel really buzzed about being a hard worker and keeping myself occupied nowadays, along with feeling this deep level of confidence underneath me. I'm working on things that really interests me as well and understand that because I believe in general that not everyone is going to be successful at anything, so it's important to do something that counts and is likable to the person so in that way, he or she will still receive some satisfaction with any line of work the person gets into. 

For now on, it feels like I'm going to be cut off from the world because my mind is going to engaged with my own personal studies. I'm cutting down on some useless hobbies of mine like watching television and movies and playing video games. I feel like I'm getting really addicted to reading about the news, and I find myself getting carried away reading up on stuff that interests me and then I get so carried away with it that I lose a lot of time. I'm going to try a technique of just committing myself and getting used to doing something different which is just putting all my energy with my work, until I get enough out of it. I'm pretty much risking spending time with others and let's face it, getting the wife pregnant haha. I guess by myself, I shouldn't really be doing so many fun activities because I really want to commit myself to developing which is long, gruesome, boring, and challenging.

I'm noticing that friends have certain parties and that I get invited to them occasionally, so I don't mind attending those, along with spending some time with other friends and family every once in awhile. I think I'll make myself completely available to socializing, but when I'm by myself I'm going to engaged in the boring and long session of studying something I want to do and commit all my energy to it. I'm also going to commit all my energy and hard work into doing some boring jobs to earn enough income to support myself. At least I get a buzz out of the jobs I currently have available for myself.