Thursday, June 9, 2011

Having A Kid's Dream

I'm going to share my pretty funny dream because I think it might pertain to some children and maybe, it will give them some hope to not give up on their dreams. I also hung out with an old friend and it was pretty cool catching up while grabbing a doughnut and some coffee in the morning yesterday, yeah, I'm currently on break with my job before I go back in tomorrow to conclude my job training. My friend also had a pretty neat dream too and I thought it was too good to pass up so I want to talk about his first. On a side note briefly, whenever I do some interesting research, watch some videos, or read articles that doesn't entail anything inappropriate and nasty for some people, I'm going to post it on this blog now before I type my main focus now- practically, I'll be posting some links and maybe write a sentence about what I read about. 

My buddy was seeking after something in his life so greatly for awhile. He's been married and was separated for awhile because possibly his wife was jealous about him getting a little too close with another woman; anyway, during this time he became very challenged and managed to step it up and patch his relationship with his wife and they now have two, beautiful baby daughters- the experience has been so much of a turn around for both of them that his wife is actually writing a book about how they met and managed to repair a relationship that almost went into the abyss. His dream goes like this- he had no recollection before dreaming this sequence whatsoever and there wasn't anything related to it to the day before. He met this pastor in his dream while a song was playing in the background, "I Still Believe." The pastor asked him what his name was and then he replied, Christopher. The pastor asked, "Is it Chris?" He said no, it's Christopher. After waking up, he went to check up on the famous pastor's message and surely enough, it was titled "I Still Believe" just like the song that played in his dream. The message was about the pastor's son, "Christopher" who passed away recently.

My friend was so psyched out and felt that a loving force was looking out for him and really cared for him. It was like a premonition that something out there spoke to him. The Bible says something like "Seek Him with all your heart, and the desires of your heart will be filled." The dream appears to have been a reward to encourage him to keep seeking the Holy One. My dream isn't so great like his.

I was basically on a baseball team playing at an intermediate level that also had some really old pros towards the end of their career on it. I was on the pitcher's mound and then threw a pitch. Yes, it was a strike! I threw another one. Strike two! These pitches were clocked at about 95 mph (it's my dream, so I got to juice it up.) We finished warming up, and I was ready to play so I asked the team leader if I could start the game to help the team win- he replied like this, "No, you're too short to play." I looked at myself, I was considerably a midget compared to everybody else on the field; it's related to being probably a fourth grader playing at a professional level. I then felt this force underneath me stating this guy was just a really ignorant fool and then I grabbed him with my weakest hand and lifted him up slowly and threw him over. It was continually like tossing and turning him over- it was really fun to do in my dream actually. I poked fun at him, like claiming he had really old and weak long legs that wouldn't allow him to stay in a crouching position and block low balls at the plate- I told him that I would have a better chance at doing it. I was so shocked he was taking into consideration the physical appearance when clearly I had the talent to play at that level. Before the dream ended, I took charge and entered into the playing field while being still a midget haha. I guess the lesson of this dream for me is that it's better to work hard for something and even if others don't notice this talent in you, you can still feel happy about accepting who you are and being able to coexist with others. I never thought being a clever midget or really short person who is just packed with so much talent could actually be fun- I'm sure he could get around with figuring out how to marry a really tall person if he falls in love with her haha.