Saturday, June 11, 2011

Steady as she goes there, Mate!

Fast links
---------
12 of the most beautiful lakes in the world- I feel like going fishing.
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40253002

U.S. Stock market has been dropping for 6 weeks straight. Alternative, reverse trading could have been very profitable.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/bs_nm/us_markets_stocks

Imagine me singing in this most annoying high-pitched voice, "You make me feel like a natural woman" to some guys haha. I can do that without any shame because I know I have this stability underneath me now. Call me insensitive or not, I think it's funny for a guy pretending to like other guys  and making all these pretend flirtatious jokes to some guys and make them feel so offended or grossed out. I don't know what it is about me, but I just can't look at a beautiful, available woman the same way as I would to a regular guy. I guess that's how it's going to be for any guy anyway. Well, I can't brag about how it's great being an average, girl-liking male because there are a lot of tough moments associated with it. Those tough times are periods where I get to rely on a holy source to try to grow up.  

Let's see, I'm at a point where I understand the type of woman I want to marry now. I met this one woman who I really liked but she was a little too old for me so I decided to see her as a big sister- she's now married but I wasn't invited to her wedding; oh well, I think it might be pretty respectful for females to leave out some guy friends at their wedding. Finding the right places to look at will be a great confidence builder for me that there is someone for me to be compatible with and to have this life-long participation. Regardless of how many reject me, I don't really see it as a disappointment for me now. It's pretty sad that the most rudest guys appear to be successful sometimes with some vulnerable women; the saying that nice guys finish last may be so, but the question is if they obtain the best woman for themselves. I just want to be natural about this stuff and understanding if something isn't going to go my way or I see it going that direction.

Overall, I feel that flirting around with the idea of chasing around some common Chinese women when they were once beautiful or single like Annie Tran and Betty Lam haha was a great warm-up run for me. I don't know what it is, but I sort of want to meet someone that resembles close to how I was brought up. The challenge is going to be finding a legitimate and comfortable source for me to explore if there is a great and compatible partner for me. I have some ideas like going to a city that is infested with just daughters who want to get married pretty badly and not really that many sons and taking a buddy with me to get some experience out of it.