Saturday, January 12, 2013

Letting Go of Lost Causes With Women

First off, I'm going to say that it's been very easy to be forgetful with the guys who have become a lost cause with me. With the women, well not so much to put it bluntly- I sort of do want to know what's making them be inclined in that direction. I just don't really care so much about the guys because I'm honestly not going to set out having a intimate relationship with them. I think it's funny to pretend to be interested in guys for myself because it offends some of them, and I love to see their sensitive reaction. Actually, my closest friend at the moment is very touchy about guys coming onto him- it's funny to make those kind of remarks with him and see him get really edgy.

I'm not really so worried about those types of guys anymore, but I would prefer them to consider making a life decision to love and care for fully that one special lady in his life. Basically, guys being together isn't going to promote any healthy babies and if everyone were attracted to the same sex then how would this world keep moving forward into the next generation? It feels morally twisted to me even if the guy isn't into girls from having pampered himself into going the other way. At least protect the body from engaging in very rough intimate acts which could be uncomfortable, if the guy is going to turn out gay! I would just stay very close friends and live with one like a partner but not go that full out because it wouldn't naturally fit in perfectly like it was supposed to.