Monday, January 28, 2013

Stepping It Up

I guess my life has been really busy trying to live a pretty decent life. What makes a person live a pretty successful and happy life? It's something that I wonder for myself and what I really want to be dwelling in. I just can't really stand having to accept my limitations; I feel so much better when I try to fly and reach higher places that seem so out of reach for me. It's just the excitement of pursuing after something really worthwhile and doing it in a very healthy fashion while being moral and really joyful about living life.

I no longer allow defeat or disappointments to bring me down. When I feel that others do this to me, I become pretty angry and go about trying to beat them in other areas and even go to lengths to bother them by making fun of them. I'm just not really the type of guy who can sometimes accept how things just are. It's like I really need to step up my game and totally live a life worth working for. Deep down inside, I've been scared about the unknown but during those times that I did suck it up and tried really hard to my breaking point and even came up short, I see that I actually grew as a person and have something worthwhile to recall nowadays even though I wasn't appreciating it back then.