Sunday, January 20, 2013

Conquering My Fears

I'm pretty much scared to death underneath when I approach some people who have a tendency to snap about an unresolved issue. At first, I was mad at them and couldn't get that bothersome feeling out of my system. They would keep on badgering me with me going up to talk to them that I needed to get some help. It was one of the worst negative feelings where it just pumps me up underneath and makes me want to outshine them.

It's been a work in progress for me to still stay really positive, friendly, and neutral about the incident. Because I'm trying to be the mediator with my own situations when dealing with these people, it's creating a lot of mess and being really hard for me to find an end to it. I think it's just a matter of being myself and trying my best in those areas when I do go engage them. At least, it's just a civil affair and not really something from me wronging others in a terrible way. There's really something for me to learn, and it's really for my professional endeavors. I think I'm just going to go random really and just pretty much gamble with letting it go wherever it wants to go.