Saturday, January 12, 2013

Attracting A Certain Group of Women

It looks like my appearance doesn't even matter to some group of women. A low achieving buddy keeps on saying that women want the money and his twin brother says that women want to be with a strong man. I disagree, I believe that a woman wants the full man!

These women I have been affiliating with seem to be very blessed in their appearance; okay, some of them are really pretty and crazy enough to enter a relationship with me. I feel really accepted in my place now in this world! I guess this whole complex thing I'm feeling doesn't really matter to others but to myself the most. In considering the desires of others, if they don't really cross paths with mine, I don't have to really feel like a loser over it.

I'm pretty much going to do the best I can to eliminate my personal short height complex. I knew a guy in college once who stated that he was 6 feet tall and how short he was. He would just shrug his shoulders and be like "Oh well." I seriously wouldn't mind saying that I am short at 6 feet tall, too. It seems like I'm into pretty Biblical minded and spiritual women, which so seems like I don't really have to settle down with them to enjoy their acquaintance in the first place. Anyhow the best of these complicated and sensitive creatures don't seem to really care about being taller than the person they are going to marry. I guess being with a short and honest man for a taller spiritual lady could be a rarity and unique thing for the woman too and something to be joyful about.