Sunday, January 20, 2013

Committing To Everything Important

I have this really strong feeling that it's probably better to take everything face value and to allow first impressions to mean everything. I know that I am really strong at making comebacks to the point that it will really affect the others who are engaged in the opposition with me. I'm pretty much a natural at it.

I might as well just let my feelings run really hot and become extremely direct and honest about it. I might as well just let some of that old stuff that actually worked get back into my system and then proceed forward into the future. In other words, I think I just need to not let some things just get to me so much. I think I could sound like the really calm, smart, collective, and funny person that I really want to be and engage a really heated person whose just stuck and can't do anything. Obviously, if the person really snaps then my safety could be in danger. I might as well let them know that at least I'll die happy while trying and knowing what they did was wrong as they put me into my grave. I'm going to struggle for my life and then call for help if I manage to stay alive!