Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Troublesome Tactics

This is going to be very difficult to achieve for me because I had forgot how I mentioned I'm scared to death in dealing with people who snap after talking to them about a personal unresolved issue. I think the best way is to take a selfless approach after letting out all the personal frustration by being optimistic about something. There are many ways to go about it, while including being apologetic and expressing personal desire in making the other person's life better. In other words, it's called being subservient or what one of my English teachers said "Butt-kissing."

It's an age old principle that doesn't feel natural but it actually works when using it with part of a system you set up to deal with these crazy people in your life that you want to embrace so you can feel free in your life. I think you really can't focus on more than one person at a time when it deals with a group, so might as well deal with the worst person and just straight up "bother" that person after setting everything up and working things around your life because that problematic individual repeating the same mess on you is only something you would expect in the worst case scenario. What I mean is that, if that person ends up doing something that bothered you in the past again then with you feeling pretty happy and stable where you are at, although highly annoying it's not really going to inhibit your productivity level and other responsibilities that's expected of you.

Since I'm dealing with a crazy woman who I'm compatible with- what I mean is that I would be for her but possibly not her for me. I think I could considerably be a very special individual to her because I'm one of a kind in a pretty negative way. Oh well, I guess it is how it is. My friends tell me to avoid this crazy individual at all costs and that is what they would do- one of my friend says to forgot about this issue and move on while learning from your mistakes. Personally, even though she is a crazy girl with her mental bottled up concepts, I want to learn how to communicate with someone like her and just because she's a female which I have to give some form of credit. I would like to settle down someday and just communicating about an unresolved issue and seeing her become really stable and happy underneath would bring me some sense of comfort. I already have my mind set on winning the prize of other beautiful women's hearts, so I don't care about ending up with her; I just see this as a window of opportunity for me to establish a building block.

Honestly, what do you guys think if you're passing by to read this blog post? Am I on the right page or should I just turn the page and blot out this memory for good? I'm not the type who feels a lot in pain with this issue, and I do see a very proper strategy to attend to this matter along with not minding if another catastrophe happens again because I'm pretty much set in life.