Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Preparing My Heart

In order for me to execute things in a very timely manner with some sensitive issue dealing with people, I might as well treat them very seriously and work at keeping my heart pure until the day comes for me to act. In other words, it's going to painstakingly take great preparation to perform a simple act of reconciling with an individual. It's pretty much in our nature possibly to avoid these dumb situations that just make you look bad in general.

I've found that even though it seems like some people like to play mean games with you when you approach them, it's important to get the most important message across. I have found my meaning by actually having the heart to care for these dumb witted people. I'm now discovering a true and great higher meaning in life through coming back to some major disturbances in my life.