Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Executing Things Properly

Oh boy, my mind and heart are just really enlightened now. I know that I am starting to flourish in life now and understand things a little better. Those disturbances that I have had for awhile now are actually great realizations to what's making me grow as a person. I no longer feel stuck in life now and know my place and feel like a free bird more than one would know.

It's a form of self-sacrifice to go after those weird people in your life and to set up a communication channel with them. They have lots of mental issues and problems dealing with life and just can't seem to make it to the top. Anyhow talk is cheap but from looking at a greater perspective, things could have been worse and as long as I can see that there's an even more negative situation that could occur then my life can't really be that bad as some people like to see it.

I'm all smiles underneath now, especially with the hot potential I have now in what I could be doing especially with all that nasty jazz that was forced upon my life. My mind is free to exact a form of highly expressive joy and love to get to a situation of having people really needing to look up to me or just ignoring me from being one of those fall out people who actually found something worthwhile and to live for. This is what it's about for me; it's to go after things worthwhile to live after even if it means having to sacrifice your personal life. It's all done in good hope and measure, along with following the heart and living peacefully in love with someone.