Thursday, January 3, 2013

Making Better Choices

I believe that the main selfish part of me is how I wish to be a lot taller. Ever since growing up, I've felt emotionally left out from wanting to be of average height compared to everybody else. I think being a short kid made me feel like I was excluded from sports games and looked upon to be the last person picked for a short game during recess. Normally, I would feel like crying underneath and not even want to remember these kind of feelings and memories. Now, this could end up scaring people- I'm starting to laugh about recalling those awkward moments.

I'm starting to not really care so much about what's on my outside, but still from how I grew up I long to be taller. I principally believe that it doesn't matter how much a person looks now; even the girl I feel who could be my soul mate whether she positively returns the feelings with me or not seems to make me want to smile from looking a little exotic. It's definitely got to be the relationship component, itself and not about how good looking a woman is to me. Still, I guess it wouldn't hurt to score the hottest girl and have an awesome thing going.

I'm looking to get a really healthy routine going during the week and then with all the free time on the weekends start making plans to attend some random outings or hanging out with anyone available. More and more, I'm starting to become desensitized to physical appearances and caring a lot more about the beauty that lies in having good character. In a nutshell, I'm back with playing online poker and being up only $60 makes me think that I should save the fun for only in the weekends. Pretty much, I'm going to face any emotional hardships that I'm going through and just do the best I can with where I'm at and to be accepting of situations if others beat me to a competitive goal, but at least I'll make myself to be a good opponent to play against whether there's hard feelings or not.