Thursday, January 17, 2013

Focusing On Priorities

Becoming a conqueror over my flesh has been really tough while handling personal disappointments. I think we all have our moments where we just give ourselves over to self-gratuitous pleasures from being dejected about some life's mishaps. I think I'm the type that feels a little bad and sort of humored to have given into lonely pleasures that are very questionable from a moral standpoint. The crazy thing is that even though one may justify they are working towards an unattainable goal, no progress has really been made because it's very egocentric and closed off from the eyes of an angry mob!

After having been afraid of personally fussing with my stressful and uncomfortable issues, I think it's really good for me to just deal with them now. Looking back and this is just going to be only one time of probably a couple more times with relevant people- I'm just saying that I'm never mentioning this again with this blog; I pretty much received a restraining order from a different girl after trying to get another girl to add me on her Facebook. The restraining order is off now and even though I had some hedonistic fun blocking that "Restraining Order" girl off of my Facebook page, the court injunction is over and it didn't limit me from progressing academically in my life and gain the "cool" status with others.

After little digression, I must get back to what I initially wished to point out. The girl, Annie, (*pause to chuckle to myself) just told me she was uncomfortable and that's why she reused to add me as a friend. She kept on being annoying with me by telling me it was her personal decision. In all good faith with the people, I tried to get her to be more specific with me but then things got really awry for me. I guess you can't really entrust being given wisdom by people when you know it the most. I think Annie blocked me on Facebook because she was mad about me making rude comments about her- I was pretty mad about her not being a generous person with the church we attended together; she was considered a leader and I believed that leaders had this role of needing to be selfless at a church they serve. I also was very confused and ticked off underneath for being physically attracted to her at the same time. Why did it have to be her? I think I was just desperate for a relationship underneath my subconscious but I was so darn mad because she was the wrong person for me to be with. All of those feelings transpired into me making fun of her and boy it was fun! I must confess for all the rudeness I just exaggerated in honest measures.