Thursday, September 30, 2010

Process I'm Going Through

Pretty much, I had to return a product because it didn't really perform to the level of expectation I wanted. Right now is pretty early in the morning and because I get to set my own working hours, I'm going to go outside and work out. It feels good to walk in the morning and work out and then take a shower afterward.

I'm also going to read a little more on the subject of something like gambling. It's pretty interesting that some professional gamblers rely on their skills more than luck to make a living. I'm just bored so I picked up some books at a library. I'm surprised that a public city library would actually have those types of books for your reading pleasure.

Right now I'm on my third week of consistent exercise to make myself grow taller, no results! Oh well, I'm just going to keep on exercising with growing taller. Or at least, I'll practice it and if my future kids want to grow up to be tall then I'll have something fun to share with them and do at a park, while drinking milk every morning with them- like a trivial ritual. I also acquired this growth spray that smells like pure protein and artificial testosterone- you just spray it on some sensitive locations that growth inhabits at- like your knees. I've been inconsistent with using the spray; because I haven't had any side effects might as well finish that spray bottle now. I've even ingested it and still didn't get sick. They called it an "herbal supplement" which I thought meant you are supposed to spray it in your mouth, but the instructions said to spray it over those sensitive areas, so I wasted a good portion of the bottle trying to eat it every night.

I'm also going to make it a habit to finish the Bible every year and get out of feeling guilty with my sins by repenting to the Lord. Why not? I feel ashamed to look at the mirror sometimes after knowing something dumb and morally conflicting that I did. I don't feel bad about the church people who acted like little kids with me anymore; they were really in a dimension of dementia. I can see why they need to blame someone for their problems of wanting to make the church bigger.