Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Business-mindset

Okay, so I'm starting to use my head a little more now in setting up what would be the best outlet for me in generating a profit center. It isn't easy. It's just from wanting to develop a skill and being very dedicated at it. Business should not really be about getting lucky the first time; it should have some skill involved and a background of hard work. To get started, I would have to know how to study the business I'm getting into.

By analyzing something I do, it becomes much more easier to understand the system. Because I'm participating in the activity, I'm actually practicing and hoping to get better at something. The one thing that I would hate is becoming really good while practicing it and then choking when it comes to becoming serious. I think that if I develop a clear-cut strategy and can be very steady and consistent then I can have enough confidence to learn how to master it by making bigger improvements, while still getting by. I want to learn how I could get by and then predictably keep on making profits. One thing that I really do not want to struggle in, is a fickle market as a career. I would like to be able to anticipate and predict profits.

So the morale of this short post is to not really gamble and practice at something you like doing to the point that you could make a living off of it. I want to call the shots so I'm starting from scratch and practicing how to become a trader by researching on it with books and looking at live charts to anticipate when a market becomes profitable. I get to also set my own hours and feel pretty fulfilled with this because it basically deals with money management as a whole. I get to learn from the comfort of my home and how to help out my parents.