Monday, September 13, 2010

Need To Give What I Can, When I Can

Right now, I want to play by gambling money with cards and also playing video games. I have to choose to not have such a risky life right now. I can't afford losing money on an inconsistent basis anymore. I want to be about setting up a business with consistent wins and requires hard working diligence and discipline to get to the top. I do have enough financial support for myself to last a whole year, maybe, so if I push it with something I like then maybe I could set up a business out of it.

I've already spent an average amount of money with figuring out what I want to invest in. With these hikes I've been making daily, I have been figuring out what I want to do with my life. It isn't easy trying to do it on your own, so I have to become stronger at recognizing what successful people are doing to stay on top. I prefer to stay the ordinary guy after a hard day's of work. Choosing what to make my business out of and making sure it fits my personality is a challenge for me right now. I need to ensure that if I'm going to do poorly then do it without losing any more money, so that means making simulations to practice winning procedures like I'm going back to school but this time with a purpose of actually using the knowledge I've obtained to generate profits.