Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Found Something That I Like Doing

I guess I'm the type who likes to sit at the computer and make a living out of it while doing something complex with the computer and feel like I'm doing something very exciting and cool and being a part of this world. That's the feeling that I get now when it comes to dealing with reading stocks to invest on. I feel like I'm being part of a world that's ever changing, so becoming a trader seems like a great road for me to put all my effort on.

I also have a lot of side entreaties that I want to be engaged in, so being a trader is going to help fund those side projects for me and give me the option to also give to needy people out there, which would make me feel good after working hard with studying stocks or playing with the big boys. So starting up my own business and going at it is something that I dream of doing now and I think it's becoming more of a reality.

Hey, if I fail then I'll pretty much be a bitter truck driver who doesn't smoke, drink, or curse at bad drivers for awhile before trying to seek after my dream job. I hope I never go that road where I tell everybody I'm a failure while driving a freight truck around the country. Man, that life would be so boring but it would seriously be something I would do to pay off all the business debt I accumulate if I become a failure and need more money.